Do you want to get the most out of your essential oils?
You have a whole collection of oils sitting in your home or even just a few favourites.
But you don’t use them as often as you’d like.
Maybe you don’t want to keep setting up your oil diffuser or just have never found the time to use them.
So you just left it and never really got back into it again. 😕
But it’s ok to have put it at the back of your mind because you can diffuse your favourite essential oils without having to set up anything and still get all the benefits of aromatherapy.
It only takes a few seconds to pop open your locket and apply a few drops to the felt pad inside, and it’ll start diffusing immediately when the air hits your necklace.
And the best part is, you can take it with you wherever you go.
It’s great, isn’t it? 😍
Imagine what it would be like to smell your favourite blends and be able to feel relaxed, energised or using a ‘motivation blend’ when you’re feeling tired at work.
I’ve used essential oils myself for, pretty much, everything.
For when I want to fall asleep easier, have more energy when waking up early, to help myself unwind after work or even give me a boost before going to the gym – I’ll just diffuse a blend and I’ll feel instantly better.
But sometimes you wish you could take that feeling with you.
This necklace will:
- Give you the freedom to carry on with your busy schedule, whilst getting all the benefits of aromatherapy.
- Let’s you use your favourite essential oils without the hassle of setting up your electric diffuser.
- Gives you the security that you’re taking care of your health in the way you want to.
And if you’re determined to get the most out of your essential oils like I was, then I know that must all sound pretty good! 😃
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A mandala essential oil diffuser necklace – Wear this stunning necklace to diffuse your favourite essential oils when on-the-go.
- 5 felt pads – Use a different one for every time you use a different oil or blend so your scents don’t mix or give them a wash.
- An essential oil ‘notes’ cheat sheet – Use this to figure out which oils will blend well with which and how to layer them based on how quickly they will diffuse.
Just click on the ‘Add to cart’ button!