Did you know, that in 10 years, you’ll throw away enough pads to fill up a truck?
That’s over 2400 used menstrual pads, from 1 person alone, that will be sitting in landfill & continuing to damage the environment.
But by cutting out single use & disposable sanitary products, you will be able to make a huge impact on the environment in a positive way!
– Eco-friendly & plastic free cloth pads
– Cuts down the cost dramatically with each pad lasting up to 10 years (the average person in the UK spends £500 on period products per year)
– Leak proof & waterproof with the recycled PU layer underneath
– Have odor-free periods & be kind to your body with our bamboo charcoal fleece
– Much higher absorption than regular pads making them great for very heavy periods
– Easy to take care of (and not gross!) just wash them in your washing machine on a cold cycle first before washing them with detergent on a long 40°c wash (no fabric softener & only air dry to help them last longer)
– Gets rid of chaffing like you may get from plastic pads, doesn’t rustle as you walk & is a lot more comfortable
– Comes in a set of 5 (we recommend using 20 pads per period or using 10 & washing twice)
Comes in 3 sizes & 5 random designs:
Small – Great to use as a panty liner & for very light periods/spotting
Medium – Great to use as a day pad
Large – This is for very heavy periods/overnight (can also be used for postpartum)